Goodhand & Forsyth Solicitors Guildford

call: 01483 679 373

out of hours: 07540 725 348

How can we help you?

  • Guildford Court Solicitor
  • Solicitor Guildford Wills and Probate
  • Guildford solicotor family law
  • Solicitor Guildford conveyancing
  • Guildford Solicotor Criminal


Do I need a Will?  Yes, if you want to ensure that your house in Guildford, savings and other assets that you have worked hard for, pass to the people you want them to.

Read more ...

Administering an Estate

When a loved one dies, administering their estate can generate a lot of paperwork at a difficult time for those involved.

Read more ...

Court of Protection

Unless a person has executed an Enduring Power of Attorney or Lasting Power of Attorney to appoint an Attorney to deal with their financial affairs in the event of them becoming mentally incapable of doing so, no one will have legal authority to act on their behalf.

Read more ...

Lasting Power of Attorney

Unless you take steps now to decide who you would like to deal with your financial affairs should you be unable to do so yourself, your family will be left with no alternative but to make an application to the Court of Protection.

Read more ...